o Our Links
o Contact Us
This site is designed for 800 X 600 resolution.
LAKE BACCARAC MEXICO BASS FISHING
Mexico Bass Fishing for TROPHY Bass
RECOMMENDED FISHING TACKLE
Shallow through deep diving crankbaits in chrome, chartreuse and crawfish are a good idea to bring along.
- Six or seven foot, medium & heavy action rods.
- Bait casting reels, preferably 6 to 1 ratio filled 20 or 25 lb. test line.
- Top water lures such as Woodchoppers, Pop R's and Hula Poppers.
- Jerk baits like #13 Rapala, or Bomber Long A.
- Soft Slug-go type jerk baits.
- Deep water Crank baits of your choice.
- Shad colored Spinner baits 1/2 to 3/4 Oz.
- 8" & 10" worms - 5/0 Gamagatzu Flipper Hooks and appropiate weights.
- Chugger and Zara Spooks in clear and chrome are good when the fish are feeding on the surface.
Soft plastic worms are the most productive. 8 through 12 inch in shad, red shad, tequila sunrise and black are usually good colors.
Check prior to leaving for best colors and lure types.
Please Note: All hooks should be Gamagatzu or you will pay the consequences of loosing possibly the biggest fish of your life!